Amalaki (Amla) fruit is a fantastic dietary supplement for enhanced performance in combination with jiaogulan specifically in terms of its rejuvenation powers and cleansing functions. Amalaki (Amla) is the most important botanical in the Ayurveda medical tradition which is the oldest medical system still practiced extensively today. Within Ayurveda, Amalaki (Amla) is known as “The Great Rejuvenator.”
Amalaki (Amla) Scientific name: Phyllanthus emblica
Amalaki (Amla) – Ayurvedic remedies have been repeated and verified over centuries. Amalaki (Amla) cleanses, enriches and re-vitalizes the blood. Scientific studies demonstrate reduction blood cholesterol levels.
Amalaki (Amla) has the highest concentration of Vitamin C of any plant in nature. Amalaki / Amla juice has twenty times the vitamin C as orange juice. Its vitamin C is protected by tannins which make it less subject to oxidation, and naturally occurring vitamin C is estimated to be ten times as effective as synthetic vitamin C.
Amalaki (Amla) has been used in India as a traditional remedy to treat the blood, bones, liver and the heart. Ayurveda attributes amalaki (Amla) with the ability to help rebuild and maintain new tissues and improve red blood cell count. Like other adaptogens it has a wide range of properties. It is used to stimulate brain function, assist the body in elimination disorders (used for both constipation and diarrhea), connective tissue disorders, and to protect against heart and nervous system disorders, blood sugar regulation, and strengthen bone and teeth, capillaries and the eyes. Initial research suggests that amalaki (Amla) may help to inhibit atherosclerosis, carcinogenesis, degeneration from Alzheimer’s, dispels nausea and vomiting, throat congestion and respiratory problems.
- One of the strongest actions of amalaki (amla) is its ability to cleanse and detoxify the entire elimination system including colon, intestines, kidneys, liver and bladder. According to Ayurveda (and other medical systems) the colon is the “mother of all disease.” A build up of toxins can not only result in a variety of illnesses, but can dramatically reduce the optimum functioning of our entire physiology.
- Yogic masters have used amalaki (amla) for 5000 years to cleanse and detoxify their bodies in preparation for deep meditation and the intense physical demands that yoga requires.
- “Ayurveda” means the “Knowledge of Life” or the “Science of Life.” Ayurvedic medical texts go back 3,500 years, but its principles have been practiced for 5000 years. When Buddha traveled throughout Asia, he was accompanied by his Ayurvedic physicians who spread their knowledge of herbs and meridians which became the foundation for Chinese Medicine Amalaki (Amla) is one of the most important in Ayurveda teachings.
- In Sanskrit Amalaki (Amla) , translates as “The Nurse” or “The Sustainer.” At the heart of Ayurveda is the study of the transference of matter to energy and energy to matter (similar to “Chi” in Chinese Medicine, “Prana” in Indian Medicine, or “Life Force.” ) Aberrations in this transference result in malfunctions.
To learn more about Amalaki / Amla, please click the links below
- Amalaki (Amla) Brief
- Amalaki (Amla) Free Sale Certificate
- Amalaki (Amla) Certificate of Analysis
- Amalaki (Amla) Spec. Sheet
- Amalaki (Amla) Nutritional Lab Test & Nutritional Label
- Cellular Fracture-Line Technology
- Amalaki (Amla) Halal Approval
- Amalaki (Amla) ORAC Test