Kaffir lime , Citrus hystrix, add a distinct slightly sweet citrus flavor described as “rejuvenating,” “uplifting” for which there is no substitute. The flavor is due to high concentrations of alkaloids, citronellal, limonene and nerol. The aroma of kaffir lime leaves is primarily due to citronellal plus linalool.
To assure the highest Quality and Bio-Activity we at TFD use our Cellular Fraction-Line Technology (CFL) to provide The Worlds Purest, Full Spectrum Super Food Powders. (Click To Learn more about the CFL Process)
- Promotes good oral health
- Good for digestion
- Good for skin Care
- Stress relief
- Parasite prevention
- Contains Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Vitamin B 12
- Volatile compounds in the kaffir lime eliminate foreign agents and pathogens in the blood as well as supporting the liver and lymphatic system which cleanse the blood.
- Skin care and cosmetic topical applications include slowing the breakdown of cells and minimizing age marks, scars and pimples.
- Kaffir lime leaves (“makroot” in Thai) are an essential ingredient in many Thai soups, but are normally not ingested. Our unique process allows us to make the finest powders for easier consumption and absorbption.
- Used aromatically to sooth and calm the body and mind to reduce stress
Kaffir lime leaves aside from their culinary benefits have a high content of beneficial organic compounds that exert a positive effect on the human body. Normally the kaffir lime leaves would be dried in an oven and then mechanically round to a fine powder. The exposure to heat reduces the positive benefits by transmuting essential oils, denaturing the enzymes, and reducing the value of thermo-sensitive vitamins and other vital ingredients. Thai Freeze Dry uses a proprietary process, ‘Cellular Fraction-Line Technology” to sustain the cellular and molecular structure as close as possible to how the plant grows in nature.
To learn more about Kaffir Lime Leaves, Click the Link