Moringa, Moringa oleifera, also known as the “Tree of Life”, supports natural holistic health. Its nutritional value and curative properties make moringa one of natures’ most gifted botanicals. Moringa leaves are known for lowering blood pressure, lowering blood sugar levels, reducing chronic inflammation and calming the nervous system.
To assure the highest Quality and Bio-Activity we at TFD use our Cellular Fraction-Line Technology (CFL) to provide The Worlds Purest, Full Spectrum Super Food Powders. (Click To Learn more about the CFL Process)
- Potent Energy Booster
- High in protein
- Vitamin C, D and E
- Protecting the liver
- 20 time more Iron than spinach
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Calm the nervous system
- A great natural energy boost that reflects the strong energy and rejuvenating power of the Moringa plant itself.
- Moringa possesses nutritional qualities that hold promise for millions of impoverished communities around the world who lack protein, minerals, and vitamins and is an excellent dietary supplement for today’s active lifestyle.
- Modern science supports traditional uses that include lowering blood pressure, lowering blood sugar levels, reducing inflammation, and calming the nervous system.
- Moringa trees grow very quickly. When we harvest moringa leaves, they grow back prolifically in a very short period of time.
- Moringa leaves, once harvested must go into the freeze dry process almost immediately. After only a few hours in a ventilated harvesting bag, the leaves have literally cooked themselves from the heat generated by their own bio-mass. This plant is exploding with life force.
Moringa leaves contain a full complement of minerals and all the amino acids of meat. The highly nutritional properties of moringa make it an excellent natural, organic energy and endurance dietary supplement. Moringa has natural bursts of energy, regrowing from a stump to tree prolifically in a very short period of time.
To learn more about our Moringa, please click the links below