We are proud to announce the addition of sacha inchi powder processed by our evolutionary and transitional Cellular Fraction-Line Technology . Sacha inchi has been used for thousands of years and has now been classified as a super food. It is an excellent source of plant-based protein with a strong amino acid profile. It is also rich in omega fatty acids , antioxidants and Vitamins A and E. Often referred to as a “nut” sacha inchi powder is actually made from the seed. Read more
Thai Freeze Dry processes those parts of the plants with the highest therapeutic values. Our moringa, jiaogulan and other herbal materials are not processed with stems which are mostly pulp. We will use only the leaves with the small capillary veins that hold the leaves together.
Yes, you can purchase 100% moringa that is 15% leaves and 85 % stems by weight. Leaves together with the stems can be thrown into an oven, cooked and then mechanically ground to powder. Yes, this is “100% moringa” but the health value is far from optimized. The stems do not contain high therapeutic value consisting primarily of pulp. Read more
Located in the foothills surrounding Chiang Mai, Thailand, we enjoy the rare opportunity to get freshly harvested raw materials into our proprietary premium freeze dry process (Cellular Fraction-Line Technology ) within hours after harvest.
Nature has designed these plants begin to degrade as soon as they’re removed from their life cycle (harvested). Getting them into the process immediately upon harvest, while they are still highly bio-active (alive) sustains the health benefits of the plants as they grow in nature.
Stevia, Stevia rebaudiana, plays an important role in our herbal blends. Bamboo Hut’s herbs are not all delicious. Some are bitter, some our sour, astringent etc. Please do not expect a super sweet “bubble gum” drink. This is herbal. This is healthy. The sprouted black rice provides a pleasant tasting (malt) flavor but with the addition of our herbs, taste tests indicate that a slightly sweeter taste is preferred. Stevia provides natural sweetness. It is a healthy herbal alternative. It contains no sugar but is sweeter than sugar with no calories, no toxicity and none of the negative health effects of sugar.
Roselle, Hibiscus sabdariffa L, has a long tradition of use as a health-supporting drink and food ingredient, and is well known and widely used around the planet. Thailand is know for superior quality roselle. We start with the high quality Hibiscus sabdariffa that grows and is processed fresh at our doorstep. Roselle is not a fruit or a flower. The edible parts used to make the juice or tea are the “calyces,” the red fleshy sepals that cover and enclose the flower’s seed pods. Read more
Holy basil, Ocimum sanctum / Ocimum tenuiflorum, has been used for culinary and medicinal purposes for thousands of years in India and S.E. Asia. Its distinct cooling mellow “peppery” flavor distinguishes it from other varieties of basil. The aroma is a blend of peppermint, cloves, licorice and lemon. This flavor and aroma make holy basil an essential ingredient for Thai cooking. In addition to its culinary use, holy basil is a medicinal herb in the category known as “adaptogens.”