Many people are aware of the strong digestive enzymes in the fruit of the papaya. Much less well known are the intense digestive enzymes contained in the leaves.
Papaya leaves have Acetogenins, that have been shown to have dramatic biological activity against worms, parasites, some viruses, fungi and cancer cell lines. The therapeutic effects include digestion of potentially toxic waste, killing off Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori bacteria), and breaking down protein and carbohydrates to sooth the gastrointestinal (G.I.) tract and bowels. The digestion and elimination of potentially toxic wastes are essential in maintaining good overall health.
- Strong digestive enzymes support immune functions and detox. Indigestion, acid reflux and heart burn are relieved as the enzymes in papaya leaves digest potentially toxic waste and kill H. pylori bacteria that cause inflammation to sooth the GI tract and bowels.
- Papaya leaves contain high levels of powerful antioxidants that boost your immune system and help to fight colds, flu, and relieve high fever and painful symptoms of dengue fever.
- Papaya Leaf contains 50 or more amino acids. This rich amino acid profile assists in anti-aging and overall well-being.
To learn more about Papaya Leaf, please click the links below
- Papaya Brief
- Papaya Leaf Certificate of Analysis
- Papaya Spec. Sheet
- Papaya Leaves Nutritional Lab Test
- Cellular Fracture-Line Technology