Black rice is a rare variety revered for its health benefits and, in ancient China, black rice was reserved exclusively for the Emperor’s Family and Royalty Court. Black rice is a bran-complete whole-grain which is gluten free, cholesterol free, low in fat, sugar and salt yet high in fiber, amino acids, anthocyanin antioxidants, Vitamins B and E, niacin, thiamin, magnesium, iron and phosphorous. It is nutritionally well-balanced functional super food.
Black Rice’s complex nature places it in the following categories which reflect consumer concerns : Gluten Free, High Fiber, High Antioxidant, Low Glycemic. Our black rice is organically grown and certified.
Sprouting: Before mass commercialized production using combines and silos, grains were left in the fields to germinate before being harvested. Natural sprouting was cast aside for commercial mass processing and nutrition was cast aside as well. By sprouting our Black rice we create an easily digestible food in its culturally correct form eaten as nature intended.
Antioxidants are concentrated in the deep purple pigments in the kernel. Sprouted Black Rice helps to prevent hypertension and control diabetes. Safe and efficient weight management due to satiation and C3G.
Anti-Inflammation and relieves toxic stress.
SPROUTED BLACK RICE ON FOX HEALTH NEWS
Here’s our friend Chris Kilham (“The Medicine Hunter”) on Fox Health Channel talking about Sprouted Black Rice and the work he’s done with us here in Northern Thailand… Enjoy!
- “Emperor’s Rice” reserved for the Royal family and court in ancient China was correctly believed to extend life expectancy.
- Black rice has a super-satiation effect and is a nutritionally well balanced functional super food that holds the key to efficient and healthy weight management.
- The Archives of Internal Medicine, June 14, 2010, cites a Harvard School of Public Health study which found that Black Rice lowers the risk of diabetes.
- In the deep purple flavonoid pigments unique to Black Rice we find high levels of anthocyanin antioxidants.
- “American Journal of Clinical Nutrition” determined that anthocyanins are significantly associated with prevention of hypertension. The wide spectrum of health benefits of antioxidants is a well- established fact.
Organically Certified By
To learn more about our Sprouted Black Rice, please click
- Black Rice Full Brief
- Free Sale Certificate
- Black Rice Certificate of Analysis
- Black Rice Spec Sheet
- Black Rice Nutritional Lab Test & Nutritional Label
- Halal Approval