Matcha Green Tea has been traditionally used for medicinal uses going back back 5000 years in China. A natural stimulant, green tea leaves contain low levels of caffeine, but in combination with L-Theanine, a water-soluble amino acid that neutralizes the speedy “rise and crash” effect typical of caffeine. Green tea invigorates without draining your energy.
Matcha Green Tea invigorates without draining your energy. Thai Freeze Dry utilizes a proprietary “Matcha Green Tea” powder that is produced without the need for mechanical grinding. This produces a better preserved, more bio-available form of unfermented green tea powder. Matcha Green Tea provides the unadulterated benefits from the entire tea leaf.
- Matcha green tea provides long lasting energy but the presence of a rare amino acid (L-Thenainie) combined with caffeine takes away the “edge” of caffeine alone.
- L-Theanine crosses the blood brain barrier to exercise a direct influence on the brain helping to combat stress, improve memory, alertness and attention.
- Antioxidants, most notably ECGC’s, in green tea leaves help us to burn fat, improve cholesterol levels and reduce oxidative stress in the brain.
- Matcha Tea was introduced to Japan about 600 AD by priests who had gone to China to study Buddhism.
- Tea was introduced to Japan about 600 AD by priests who had gone to China to study Buddhism.
Organically Certified By
To learn more about our shade-grown Matcha Green Tea, please click links below